New Tool for Parent Entrepreneurs
Subscribe today for Free Enterprise Updates
- Latest business trends and best practices
- News about legislation and regulation impacting business
- Business how-to articles from industry experts
- Commentary and interviews with newsmakers in business and politics
Tim Jahn, creator of Beyond the Pedway (a website for creative entrepreneurs), has identified a need for a special group of parents. If you classify yourself as a "parent entrepreneur," then Mr. Jahn's new Naptime Entrepreneurs may be the community for you. The site, which officially launches on May 2nd aims to help parents who are building businesses by connecting parent entrepreneurs with business advice, support, and collaborative thinking through interactive forums, webinars and interviews.
If you can relate to any or all of the five signs below, be sure to check out Naptime Entrepreneurs and receive a special discounted membership for being one of the first members.
- Your “board of directors” want to be fed every 2-4 hours and have their diapers changed just as often.
- You’re trying to get 100 hours of work done during a handful of 2 hour naps.
- The next killer feature of your product came to you right after your son scored the winning goal at last Saturday’s soccer game.
- Your entire business started because of a problem inspired by your kids.
- Your spouse is constantly reminding you to finally figure out work/life balance.
Check out the Campaign for Free Enterprise's Center for Entrepreneurship.