Last Minute Small Business Saturday Tips
Subscribe today for Free Enterprise Updates
- Latest business trends and best practices
- News about legislation and regulation impacting business
- Business how-to articles from industry experts
- Commentary and interviews with newsmakers in business and politics
The moment has almost arrived. Your store is ready and your staff is prepared for a successful Black Friday, American Express’ Small Business Saturday, and maybe Cyber Monday. But are you sure you haven’t missed anything? Here are some last-minute tips.
- Connie Certusi, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Sage Small Business Accounting Solutions, has some suggestions to take advantage of the weekend’s high traffic: Entice customers on social media with discounts and gifts; hand out coupons with receipts; ask for customers’ e-mail addresses and track their purchases to better meet their needs.
- Forbes’ Alex Konrad advises retailers who sell online to optimize Google and Facebook ads with words like “free shipping,” “now,” and “last,” and make it easy for shoppers to find deals on their websites.
For more tips, click here.