Announcing the Best of the Best
Subscribe today for Free Enterprise Updates
- Latest business trends and best practices
- News about legislation and regulation impacting business
- Business how-to articles from industry experts
- Commentary and interviews with newsmakers in business and politics
Valentine’s Day is over but that doesn’t mean we can’t spread some love to our small businesses and announce the regional finalists for the 2013 DREAM BIG Small Business of the Year Award. These seven businesses represent the best of the best in their region and we are proud to name them our finalists.
The awards program, sponsored by Sam's Club®, honors businesses that excel in the areas of staff training and motivation, community involvement, customer service, and strategy.
The 2013 regional finalists are:
- Eastern: Pet$aver Healthy Pet Superstore, Rochester, NY
- Great Lakes: Berks Fire Water Restorations, Inc., Reading, PA
- Midwest: Superior Service Center, Eagan, MN
- Northwest: Rich Duncan Construction, Inc., Salem, OR
- Southeastern: Rapoport’s Restaurant Group, Boca Raton, FL
- Southwest & South Central: Larsen Dye Associates, Irving, TX
- Western: Praetorian Group, San Francisco, CA
All regional finalists will be honored at an awards luncheon April 30 during America’s Small Business Summit when one will be named the Small Business of the Year Award winner.