Heard In and About The U.S. Chamber
Subscribe today for Free Enterprise Updates
- Latest business trends and best practices
- News about legislation and regulation impacting business
- Business how-to articles from industry experts
- Commentary and interviews with newsmakers in business and politics
"If we fail to act now and implement new policies that will address our long-term transportation needs, we are going to severely harm the flow of goods, our mobility, our safety."
- Chamber President and CEO Tom Donohue quoted in Shipping Digest, July 7, 2008
"This is a David-and-Goliath confrontation, but we believe we'll have enough stones in the sling to knock this out."
-Steven Law, the Chamber's chief legal officer and general counsel, on the Chamber's campaign to thwart organized labor's efforts to pass Card Check legislation, quoted in
The Wall Street Journal, August 1, 2008