5 Broken Promises on Health Care
Last week marked the two-year anniversary of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) being signed into law—a law that continues to be unpopular with the public.
Here is a series of posts pointing out the most significant promises broken to date by the PPACA:
- Broken Promise #1: No, Families Won’t Save $2,500 Every Year Under the Health Care Law
- Broken Promise #2: ERRP Would Last until 2014
- Broken Promise #3: The Health Care Law Will Cover 32 Million Uninsured Americans
- Broken Promise #4: If You Like Your Health Insurance Plan You Can Keep It
- Broken Promise #5: The Small Business Tax Credit Will Help Millions of Small Businesses Afford Health Care for their Employees