Subscribe today for Free Enterprise Updates
- Latest business trends and best practices
- News about legislation and regulation impacting business
- Business how-to articles from industry experts
- Commentary and interviews with newsmakers in business and politics
Yesterday, Glenn Beck urged listeners to his radio show to make a donation to the Chamber. He logged onto our site while on air and gave a $10,000 donation himself, to start the giving - and start an avalanche.
And what an avalanche it was. We can say with confidence that yesterday was the single largest day of online fundraising that we've ever had. Some details:
- Almost 6,000 people made donations;
- We raised more than a quarter of a million dollars;
- Our server crashed!
So we just wanted to say thank you to Mr. Beck and his many loyal listeners who believe in our mission of protecting and advocating for the principles of free enterprise. And for those of you who didn't have a chance to contribute yesterday - or who want to contribute again - just click here. Let's see if we can crash the server again....