Budget Committee on H.R. 3590 with Reid Substitute
Subscribe today for Free Enterprise Updates
- Latest business trends and best practices
- News about legislation and regulation impacting business
- Business how-to articles from industry experts
- Commentary and interviews with newsmakers in business and politics
Chart with the Budget Committee’s estimate of the score of the Reid bill after 10 years of full implementation. Interesting to note that because the bill pushed back implementation of the major provisions until 2014, the true cost of 10 years of implementation—$2.5 trillion. (as a PDF)
Recommended for you
- Key Vote Letter Opposing H.R. 3590, the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act," and the related budget reconciliation legislation, H.R. 4872, the "Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2009"
- Letter Opposing the Senate-Passed Version of H.R. 3590, the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act"